Leisure Time Free
Leisure Time Free
Free is designed to be used as part of the Leisure Time Free (biguanide) sanitizing system. Free is a biguanide-based sanitizing system that is chlorine-free, bromine-free, odor-free and soft on the skin.
Unlike bromine and chlorine based sanitizers that need to be replenished regardless of usage, Free is long-lasting and will only need to be replenished based on the hot tub usage and organic buildup. The Free Sanitizing System is made up of three primary products that are designed to keep your water clean and clear. They include, Control, Boost and Free. If you or anyone using your hot tub has sensitive skin, chlorine/bromine allergies then Free is the perfect solution.
- Biguanide sanitizing system
- Chlorine and bromine free
- Odorless and soft on the skin
- Long lasting sanitizer that only needs to be replenished based on hot tub use and organic buildup
- Great alternative for sensitive skinor those with bromine or chlorine allergies.
- 16 Ounces
- Poly(Hexamethylenebiguanide) hydrochloride 20%
- Other Ingredients 80%
- Directions for Use -
- Remove any chlorine or bromine sources and disconnect feeder if applicable. Discontinue the use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa if any.
- Clear spa surface and filter.
- Fill spa with water.
- Test your water for proper balance.
- After the water has been balanced, add Leisure Time Free Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1 ounce of Free per 150 gallons of hot tub water).
- Circulate water for 15 minutes, then check Free Sanitizer Concentration with you Biguanide test strips and adjust if necessary.
- Every week, check Leisure Time Free Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
- The level of free should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. When the level of free is 30 ppm or less, add enough Free Sanitizer to bring the level to 50 ppm. The hot tubs level of Leisure Time Free Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the Free Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 ounces of Free per 150 gallons of hot tub water.