SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate 6 Lbs
SpaGuard Brominating Concentrate is a practical, easy to use sanitizer for hot tub water. It rapidly and completely dissolves without cloudy or insoluble residue in water to provide effective bromine disinfection. Brominating Concentrate may be used as a super oxidation treatment to rid hot tubs of organic wastes.
- Bromine Concentrate
- Disolves rapidly without leaving behind unwanted residue
- One-step sanitizer and oxidizer
- 6 Pounds
- Sodium dichlor-s-triazinetrione 82.5%
- Sodium bromide 14.7%
- Other Ingredients 2.8%
- Sanitation Dose: Add 1 level teaspoon of Brominating Concentrate per 200 gallons of water with circulation system operating. Test for available bromine and repeat sanitation dose at 15 to 20 minute invervals until a residual of 3-6 ppm is established. It is recommended that a test kit be used regularly to determine when additional doses are needed to maintain a residual of 3-6 ppm bromine.
- Super Oxidation Dose: A super oxidation dose is needed to destroy water soluble organic wastes. This may be needed on a daily basis in a heavily used hot tub or once a week in a moderately used hot tub. Add 4 teaspoons of Brominating Concentrate per 200 gallons of water with circulation system operating.
- Treatment of Visible Algae Dose: If visible algae is present, brush hot tub surfaces and start circulation system operating, without air injection if possible. Add 4 teaspoons of Brominating Concentrate for each 200 gallons of water. Allow system to circulate for 15 to 20 minutes. Treatment may be repeated in 24 hours if algae is still present.