- We offer returns on items that are unopened, unused and in original condition within 90 days of receiving the item(s). Refunds are available for 60 days after the date of purchase. Between 60 and 90 days, all refunds will be issued in the form of in-store credit. Please see our refund policy below for more detailed information.
- The returned item(s) must be in new, salable condition without cosmetic, packaging, or any other damage and have all product tags, packaging and manuals.
- Non-approved returns will not be accepted nor will we issue credit.
- We do not accept returns on “custom” products, and chemicals (due to federal regulations on hazardous materials), or Circuit Boards.
- If you receive a product that is defective please contact the customer service department as soon as possible. They will instruct you on the appropriate warranty process for the manufacturer.
- Returns on special order items are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% and up to 50% depending on the item. These items are clearly marked on the product page under availability as Special Order.
- Clyde Extended Warranty Programs have a 30 day return policy if the item you purchased an extended warranty on has been returned. To submit a claim on your extended warranty please visit Clyde.
- Refunds are typically processed on eligible returns with 1 to 2 business days after receiving the product in our warehouse and, if returned within 60 days, are issued back to the same account used to make the purchase. Your bank or card issuer typically takes between 2 to 7 days to post it on your account.
- Refunds are available for 60 days after the date of purchase. Between 60 and 90 days, all refunds will be issued in the form of in-store credit.
- If you are returning an item using a return label provided by Sunplay and the return is not a result of our error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Products that are non-returnable or that do not comply with our return/refund policy will not be issued a refund.
- Canadian customers are responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or any other fees charged by the Canadian Government, United States Government, Canada Post, Fed-Ex, UPS or any other shipping carrier and are non-refundable.
- Refunds on Clyde Extended Warranties can be refunded for up to 30 days if the item you purchased an extended warranty on has been returned.
- All refused, not accepted shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee or $15.00, whichever is greater from the product refund. Items that are special order or non-returnable will not receive a refund or credit for refused shipments.
- Returns on special order items are subject to a restocking fee of up to 50%.