Your product reviews can help other shoppers make smart buying choices and we encourage you to share your opinions of the products you have purchased and have first hand experience with.
Tips for writing a great product reviews:
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product - positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
What is NOT allowed...
Sunplay is pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Promotion of illegal or immoral conduct
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product
- Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product. This includes reviews that are a part of a paid publicity package
- Solicitations for helpful votes
- Other people's material (this includes excessive quoting)
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs external to Sunplay
- Details about availability or alternate ordering/shipping
- Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
- Foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product)
- Experiences with other companies positive/negative.
- Feedback on the seller, your shipment experience, packaging etc.
- Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description.
- Feedback not relevant to the product being reviewed.