ecoone Filter Cleanser
ecoone Filter Cleanser cleans and penetrates deep inside your spa filter without the use of harsh acids or bleach. ecoone Filter Cleanser is super concentrated which means one bottle will last for up to 15 filter cleanings. Simply pour 2 capfuls of Filter Cleanser in a bucket with warm water; swish filter around; let it soak for 30 minutes; rinse and you're done! ecoone's proprietary formula cleans thoroughly without altering water chemistry, foaming or leaving any residue in the filter. ecoone Filter Cleanser cleans deep down into your hot tub filters fibers with the use of acids or other harsh chemicals.
ecoone Filter Cleanser Features:
- Made from natural raw ingredients
- Breaks down immediately
- No chlorine, no phosphate
- No perfumes, fragrances or dyes
- Use every time you clean spa filter (we recommend cleaning filter every week)
- Easy to use, just pour 2 capfuls in bucket with warm water; swish filter around; let it soak for 30 minutes; rinse and you're done!
- Never tested on animals
- Made in USA
- Combine one to two caps full of ecoone Filter Cleanser with up to five gallons of water. Agitate filter to loosen contaminants and allow to soak for at least one hour. Rinse filter thoroughly with fresh water. Do not use high-pressure sprayers as they may damage filter elements. For best results, allow filter to dry before replacing. May be used in dishwasher. Turn heater dry off.