Leisure Time Renew Non-Chlorine Shock
Renew Shock from Leisure Time is a non-chlorine oxidizer that will help to clear water, eliminate odors, chloramines, oils, lotions and other biodegradable wastes. These unwanted hot tub contaminants build up over time through natural causes and many are brought into the hot tub from us. Eliminating these contaminants can easily be accomplished through regularly shocking your hot tub water. It is recommended to leave your hot tub cover off for at least 15 minutes after shocking your hot tub water water to allow for the wastes to oxidize and escape.
- Non-chlorine shock treatment
- Fast acting allows you to use your hot tub minutes after use
- Helps to remove unwanted contaminants that cause odors, skin and eye irritation
- Destroys oils, lotions and other biodegradable wastes
- Helps clear cloudy water
- Quick dissolving formula
- 2.2 Pounds
- Active Ingredients: Potassium peroxymonosulfate - 32.2%
- Other Ingredients: - 67.8%
- For use as a Shock Oxidizer:
- When used as a shock oxidizer, the renew product will effectively reduce odor-causing ammonia and chloramines, as a well as soaps and oils, resulting in fresh, clean water. Renew shock oxidizer is not a disinfectant. Chlorine, bromine or other sanitizers are still necessary to properly treat hot tub water.
- 1. Turn the filtration system on
- 2. Apply 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of Renew for every 250 gallons of water
- 3. Circulate the water for 15 minutes with the cover off