Leisure Time Reserve
Reserve is a clear solution of bromide salts that remain in the water to provide a stable bank of bromine that will become active when combined with Leisure time Renew granules or tablets. The chlorine free system that consists of Leisure Time Reserve and Renew works without the unwanted side effects that are commonly found with other non-chlorine sanitizing systems.
- Reserve is a solution of bromide salts
- Provides a stable bank of bromine in the water that is activated when combined with renew granules or tables
- Part of a non-chlorine sanitizing system for hot tubs that consists of Renew tablets or granules and Reserve
- Liquid formula that is easy to use
- 32 Ounces
- This product should be added when the hot tub is filled and weekly thereafter to maintain a bank of bromine in the water.
- First, treat the hot tub with stain and scale preventer. Then add 4 ounces of this product per every 250 gallons of water directly into the hot tub. Circulate the water while adding this product to ensure thorough distribution.
- For weekly maintenance, add one ounce of this product per every 250 gallons of water to maintain a sufficient bank of bromine in the water.
- Test the bromine residual at least once a day with a bromine test kit or test strips. The bromine residual must be between 1 to 3 ppm for residential hot tubs and 3 to 5 ppm for commercial hot tubs. Heavy usage, or the length of time the hot tub is in use, may result in the depletion of bromine and require additional dosages of this product to maintain the desired bromine residual.
- Sodium Bromide 32.2%
Leisure Time 45300A